We have just released an updated version of Magento Community Edition, version 184.108.40.206. This update delivers new, minor functionality and fixes for some potential security vulnerabilities.
Major highlights and improvements include:
- Improved backend configuration UI for PayPal payment solutions
- Added functionality for creating nested field sets in the System configuration
- Implemented support for the extended and shared configuration fields
- Added the ability to define dependencies between fields from different field sets
- Fixed some potential security vulnerabilities
Check out our full list of features and fixed issues on our release notes page. Or take the software for a test drive and see how it works first hand. Diff files are available here. If you find any issues, be sure to report them in the bugtracker.